I Died Today
DO NOT USE POISON TO KILL RATS AND MICE. Please. Save a precious life today. it only takes one share to spread the word.
I died today.
I was found by a kind, sweet woman who does wildlife rescue.
I was so sick, I could barely open my eyes.
She took me inside, cradling me in her warm arms, and made me warm and comfortable.
I opened my eyes and looked at her and thanked her for making my last few minutes as comfortable as possible.
But i was too sick to keep fighting anymore.
I had eaten a mouse that was poisoned, and it made me very sick.
I closed my yellow eyes for the last time and went somewhere else.
please, all I ask is never use poison to kill the mice.
poison kills owls, like me.
All I wanted was a mouse for dinner.
I died today….